Questions on meeting preparation
What is the reason for the meeting? What advance information do I have?
- Is it about facts? What have I noticed myself?
- Is the information first or second hand? Can it be used?
- What information is based on assumptions?
Which role am I acting in?
- Is this part of my role?
- What is my task? What am I responsible for? What am I not?
- Am I actually the right person?
What is my goal for the meeting?
- What happens if I don’t achieve it? Scenarios?
- Possibilities for abandonment and rescheduling?
- To be achieved by when?
What is fixed? What can be discussed? How do I think the meeting will go (imagination)?
- What is likely?
- What is the worst case scenario?
- What would pleasantly surprise me? What would be ideal?
Questions on the type of meeting
- What previous experience do I have with the other person?
- Is he a particular type of person?
- What am I expecting to provide distractions from the meeting?
Questions on the meeting conditions
- What introductory and explanatory words do I need to give on the role, task and intentions?
Should I get the go-ahead before the meeting? (feedback, criticism, openness, personal issues)
Sie sind interessiert an weiteren Themen rund um das Thema Führung? Wir bieten individuelle Programme für Führungskräfte und Inhouse-Programme für Unternehmen. Außerdem halten wir Vorträge rund um das Thema Führung und trainieren Trainer für das Leadion-Modell.